Minted Vodka on Shimmer EVM Testnet
Start testing & using NFTs on Shimmer EVM today!
Mined Vodka's side-chain is connected to the Shimmer EVM Testnet.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Take a look at our help section to see more infos & how-to videos.
- How can I connect my Wallet to the Testnet?
- Please see the introduction video below and use the following network configuration for your wallet:
Alternatively click this button to connect your wallet and add the network automatically:
- Network name: Shimmer Testnet
- RPC URL: here
- Chain ID: 1074 (this is the same ID as the Shimmer Testnet!)
- Currency Symbol: wSMR
- How can I get faucet tokens?
- To be able to perform on-chain transaction on the Testnet side-chain, you still need faucet tokens from the Testnet in your wallet. We have deployed a tool provided by IF that you can use to send some tokens to your address. For more information see the introduction video below.Get Shimmer Faucet Tokens
- How stable is the side-chain? Are my NFTs secure?
- While you can already use all the features of MintedVodka and even bridge the NFTs later to the mainnet, please keep in mind that the side-chain runs on beta-level node software provided by IF developers. While we are confident in keeping the side-chain running and consistent, please keep in mind that it is still in beta-test phase!
- My Metamask / transactions don't seem to work?
- Please be aware that our side-chain uses the same chain-ID as the official Shimmer Testnet (1074). If you already have the Shimmer Testnet configured in your Metamask and you click on "Switch network"-Button, then the main Shimmer Testnet might get automatically selected in Metamask, instead of the Minted Vodka's side-chain. In this case, please make sure to automatically select/verify the correct network in your Metamask before using MintedVodka! This inconvenience will disappear in the near future!
Video Tutorials for Shimmer Users
Just a few minutes to get started with NFTs on Shimmer EVM !